Saturday, April 9, 2011

My current reading material...

I love to read and I read quite a bit. Sometime soon I hope to post a blog about some of my favorite books and how they have helped shape my thinking. Before I do that though I'll just share a list of what I'm reading right now. I'll try to post the current reading list every few weeks as I start a new batch of books.

Here's what I'm reading right now:

The Holiness of God by R.C. Sproul. Hard to believe I had never read this 25 year old classic.

A Praying Life by Paul E. Miller. Just getting started but the book comes highly recommended from people I respect a great deal.

Forgotten God by Francis Chan. Another great effort from Chan that challenges the average Christian in his understanding and appreciation of the power of the Holy Spirit.

The New Guidebook for Pastors by Mac Brunson and James Bryant. It's a very comprehensive and helpful guide for men at all stages of a ministry career.

No comments:

Post a Comment